Please allow 14 days for dispatch
Stay stylish with our new Protective Stretch Chinos in the New Cut!. Made with cotton fabric with DuPont™ Kevlar® fibres for ultimate comfort, fit and protection.
No more carrying around a spare pair of jeans to get changed into - This is protective gear you won't mind being seen in. Smart casual wear without compromising protection.
- Permanently lined in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees with soft knitted 300 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Made from the best quality stretch cotton
- Ultimate smart casual wear without compromising protection
- The construction of the jeans and the thread strength used is designed to be more sturdy and durable than normal fashion trousers
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles
- Cut long in the leg so they sit just right when on your bike
- Fully breathable
- Fully machine washable (COLD WASH)
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Please Note: Colour may slightly vary to photos. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to slight colour variations, as there are too many factors to consider when displaying images online ie. individual screen brightness/contrast, different batches from manufacturer etc.
- Good quality Review by X
- Good for the price Review by UK Jimmy
That aside I ordered the 36 as I usually go a size up from my actual 34 when ordering online to be on ths safe side and it looks like the 34 would have been a bit snug. The material does have a good amount of stretch in it though so I probably could have got away with a 34 but I do prefer a looser fit.
There is a decent amount of kevlar lining which goes right up the front of the chinos and all around the butt area so there would be a good level of skid protection. Mine came with 2 pairs of knee protectors, 1 large and 1 small, the larger ones offer more protection but look more obvious, the smaller ones however aren't that noticeable so if wearing the chinos off the bike they wouldn't stand out as bike gear.
All in a well made item that looks good and will offer a decent amount of protection. (Posted on 19/02/18)
- Sizing Review by Shev
- Comfortable and still warm in colder climates. I'm a size 32 and found them quite tight would recommend slightly larger size to normal pants Review by Your Rating
- Stretch Chinos Review by Tim