PRE-ORDER SPECIAL FAQ
What is a pre-order special?
Pre-order specials allow our customers to purchase the same great products at heavily discounted prices.
How can we offer such huge discounts?
We can offer massive savings on select products because pre-order items are placed in an order list and once a certain amount of orders have been placed, we then request the total order with our manufacturer. This allows our manufacturer to give us great prices, and in turn we can then pass the savings onto you!
How many items go into the order list before being placed with the manufacturer?
Once there is 100 orders in the list or the Sale End Date is reached, whichever is sooner, we will then place the order with our manufacturer. Please allow a minimum of 18-21 working days for manufacturing from then. Your order will be packed and dispatched immediately once we receive the goods.
But be quick - quality products at these prices won't last long! We will offer different pre-order deals once the current pre-order special is completed so don't miss out!
* It is up to the consumer to read and understand how Pre-Order Specials work before purchasing. If you have any questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
** Please note there are no refunds or exchanges on Pre Order Items as we order these items from the manufacturer as per the orders we receive. You may however request to exchange a Pre Order item for the same item instore, however payment for the difference in price will be required.
Our all new Kevlar Lined Ripped Jean
Ripped Jeans seem to be a very popular in fashion at the moment, Even though we will get the good old comment did you get those on sale as they have holes in them well now you can answer them saying YES you did!
These Jeans are lined in DuPont Kevlar as well as have inserts in the knees for Armour to offer you the best protection, But don't fear about the rip look these will not affect the durability of the jean or the protection it is just for a look. But we didn't want the Kevlar showing behind the rip so we have Incorporated a nice camo material between the Kevlar and the Denim for a very nice look.
Order yours now and save!!
- Permanently lined in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees with soft knitted 300 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Made from the best quality heaviest weight super stretch denims.
- Internal Pouch in knees for Optional Knee Armour
- Cargo Style with Extra Pockets on the legs
- Extra tough pocketing (won’t rust)
- The construction of the jeans and the thread strength used is designed to be more sturdy and durable than normal fashion jeans.
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles.
- Cut long in the leg so they sit just right when on your bike.
- Made from super stretch denim for extra comfortable fit.
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable. (COLD WASH)
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Please Note: Colour may slightly vary to photos. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to slight colour variations, as there are too many factors to consider when displaying images online ie. individual screen brightness/contrast, different batches from manufacturer etc.