Our all new Kevlar Lined Ripped Jean
Ripped Jeans seem to be a very popular in fashion at the moment, Even though we will get the good old comment did you get those on sale as they have holes in them well now you can answer them saying YES you did!
These Jeans are lined in DuPont Kevlar as well as have inserts in the knees for Armour to offer you the best protection, But don't fear about the rip look these will not affect the durability of the jean or the protection it is just for a look. But we didn't want the Kevlar showing behind the rip so we have Incorporated a nice camo material between the Kevlar and the Denim for a very nice look.
Order yours now and save!!
- Permanently lined in the backside, hips, outside of leg, thigh and knees with soft knitted 300 GSM DuPont™ Kevlar®
- Made from the best quality heaviest weight super stretch denims.
- Internal Pouch in knees for Optional Knee Armour
- Cargo Style with Extra Pockets on the legs
- Extra tough pocketing (won’t rust)
- The construction of the jeans and the thread strength used is designed to be more sturdy and durable than normal fashion jeans.
- Designed from the most popular fitting styles.
- Cut long in the leg so they sit just right when on your bike.
- Made from super stretch denim for extra comfortable fit.
- Fully breathable.
- Fully machine washable. (COLD WASH)
- Designed in Australia for Australian conditions
DuPont™ and Kevlar® are trademarks or registered trademarks of E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
Please Note: Colour may slightly vary to photos. We accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to slight colour variations, as there are too many factors to consider when displaying images online ie. individual screen brightness/contrast, different batches from manufacturer etc.