Women’s Motorbike Boots
Cost-Effective Protective Women’s Motorbike Boots that Look like Street-Wear
Shark Leathers invents women’s motorbike boots in-house, and we craft the products without involving middle-men, thereby offering superior, fashionable yet cost-effective biker pants, jackets, footwear, and accessories for males, females, and kids.
The Importance of Female Motorcycle Boots
It is a fact that bikers need protective clothing, footwear, and accessories to stay as safe as possible while enjoying the wide outdoors, open road, and city streets.
- Safety biker gear can protect the rider from injury. Passengers obviously require the same protection as riders and must likewise be dressed correctly whenever they get on a bike.
- Riding boots for sports and cruising need to be tough and securely reinforced at the toes, shins, and ankles. Ladies motorcycle shoes should have rubber soles because they need to be light and flexible.
- Your full-face helmet is an essential safeguard and ought to fit correctly because the wrong shape or size will have an impact on your safety and enjoyment.
- Pavements and dirt could cause damage in the event of a fall, so your hands and fingers must be protected. Gloves should be made explicitly for motorcycle riding, and the best options are made of Kevlar, Cordura, leather, or a combination of these. Some options also contain rigid padding, such as carbon fibre knuckle protection. Biker gloves must have slightly curved fingers, and the seams need to be on the outside.
- Accessories such as a helmet visor and earplugs are indispensable. An insect, kicked-up grit or stones can cause eye damage while your ears need protection from wind noise at high speeds.
Wearing the right kit need not be costly. We have numerous sale items available online and in-store. Our prices are fair, even though our merchandise is top-quality. Have a look at our vast range of cost-effective helmets, gloves, pants, jackets, vests, goggles, earplugs, electronics, and other accessories.
What Sets Shark Leathers Apart Regarding Ladies’ Motorcycle Boots?
You wear biker boots to protect yourself from injuries. Boots must be well-made, light, reinforced, and they must fit correctly to achieve their purpose.
- Our Shark Viper Motorcycle Boot sports a good looking, very cool design, is made of leather, and has reinforced ankle and shin padding to provide strong support. These ladies’ motorbike boots fit around your foot snugly, comfortably, and securely while the moisture mesh gets rid of perspiration to keep your feet dry and cool.
- The everyday rider and the weekend warrior will enjoy wearing the Shark Street Motorcycle Boot, which is cut low and looks like a sneaker. These women’s motorcycle shoes will take you from biking to daily, informal street-wear. The runners are crafted from superior quality leather-grain for flexibility and safety.
- Are you looking for a range of female motorcycle shoes? The Shark Rogue sneaker-style boot is a new add-on that is finally on the market after years of thought and planning. This kind of boot is easy to wear and extremely popular. They can take you anywhere at any time.
- Our Shark Race Sprint women’s motorcycle boots have been specially designed and manufactured for the race track. This domestic Australian racing product is very sought after because it is unique and adaptable. The boot shapes itself to the calf and foot to fit like a glove, affording free movement because of the stretch panelling at the back and the front, which enhances the comfort level
Select your purchase and use Afterpay to make four interest-free payments − one every fortnight − yet receive your order after the first payment.
A History of Shark Leathers
Matthew Kuhne started our company in the family’s garage in 2009 and moulded the business into a proud brand that motorbike riders worldwide can trust.
- Matthew began to race motorbikes when he was four years old. He broke his neck and became a quadriplegic after a serious accident when he was 19.
- He did not give up but worked hard at his rehabilitation for two years, after which he continued living his passion by starting a business that recognises the importance of protective gear and goes all out to provide it.
- We are so sure that you will save money if you buy from us that we are willing to guarantee it. Prove to us that an Australian dealer advertises a lower price on an in-stock product, and we will match it!
We ship merchandise throughout Australia, to New Zealand, the U.S.A., and Europe.
Why You Should Buy from Shark Leathers
Road riders who want to journey in style − without compromising their wellbeing − can visit our store in Helensvale, Queensland or place an online order. Contact Shark Leathers if you are a motorcycle enthusiast who prefers to look casual in your safety gear.