- Sinter Grip SG Series for Off-Road and MX in front or rear fitments.
- You can check the item fitment at 'Select Your Bike' Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the 'Search' tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- Developed in World Championship level competition where fast bedding-in and extended pad life is critical.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a high temperature to create the Sintered product.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and disperse abrasive particles in dry sandy to wet muddy conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel disc rotors only.
This is the only FERODO Compound available for this pad set.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bed-in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Hi Temp Racing Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO 'How To' video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brakes.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shark Motorcycle Leathers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.