Women’s Motorcycle Pants
Find Stylish and Functional Women’s Motorcycle Pants at Shark Leathers
Are you looking for women’s motorcycle pants? It’s essential to make sure that you have the proper gear when riding. Shark Leathers can provide all the equipment that you need, including pants, jackets, and accessories to help you look the part and be safe on the road.
Benefits of Leather Ladies’ Motorcycle Pants
When you want to head out for a ride – whether it’s a short one or a long one, whether you’re headed to the office or just out for fun – it’s vital to wear the proper gear. The right pants are essential for numerous reasons. Here are some of the reasons that women’s motorbike pants are so important.
- Protection. If you ride without the right gear, you put yourself at risk of serious injuries such as road rash should you be involved in a collision. Good motorcycle pants will protect your lower body with their abrasion-resisting properties.
- Durability. It’s easy to tear a hole in most regular pants, especially if you end up sliding over asphalt. Motorcycle pants are made to be more durable with reinforced linings and materials. It’s this durability that can help protect you in the event of a crash.
- Style. The design of our motorcycle pants is not just functional, but stylish, too. We offer a versatile range of female motorcycle pants guaranteed to look great and make you feel like a million dollars while you ride in style without sacrificing safety.
Tips for Getting More Value Out of Your Ladies’ Motorbike Pants
Getting a new pair of leather pants is always exciting. When yours arrive, though, make sure that you know how to care for them properly to ensure that you get the most out of your investment. Here are a few tips for keeping your pants in top shape.
- Remove the salt. You may have heard the saying, “I’d rather sweat than bleed.” You may feel warm inside your motorcycle gear in the summer months, but their protection is vital. So, you can use a good leather de-salter and a clean rag to remove salt and odours from your gear.
- Shampoo away the dirt. While you may add perspiration to your gear, the road adds much more in terms of dirt and grime. You’ll want a quality leather shampoo to remove this dirt and keep your leather pants and other gear clean. Follow the directions on your leather shampoo carefully.
- Don’t skip the conditioning. De-salters and shampoo are designed to remove pollutants from your leather. The purpose of leather conditioner, on the other hand, is to keep your gear supple and pliable. Condition your leather every two to three months for best results.
About Shark Leathers
Shark Leathers is a family business started in 2009 with the realisation that a lot of injuries could be prevented with the proper riding gear. We have a shopfront in Helensvale and an extensive online store where you can find a wide range of motorcycle leathers and accessories to help you ride in style, comfort, and safety. Because we design our products in-house and have them manufactured, we pass our savings on to you. Shop motorcycle gear designed by motorcyclists – contact Shark Leathers today.