Kids’ Motorcycle Suits
Discover Our Guide to Kids’ Motorcycle Suits and Protective Gear
While you can’t wrap your child up in cotton wool when they are out riding, you can ensure they are well protected with our range of kids' motorcycle suits, glove, boots, and accessories. At Shark Leather, our stylish gear is of the best quality. We design our products in-house and have the manufacturer ship directly to us, which means that you can save on cost without compromising safety or quality. Our friendly and knowledgeable staff can help you determine the ideal boys’ or girls’ motorcycle gloves, boots, and suits to meet your child’s needs.
Benefits of Kids’ Motorbike Suits
There are numerous benefits to having a one-piece suit for riding, which includes:
- Strength: A one-piece continuous suit is stronger than a jacket and pants that are connected by a zip. The zip on a two-piece suit breaks up the seamless look and design of the suit which, after a few falls or crashes, can damage the integrity of the metal or plastic connection. Eventually, you will need to replace a zip, which can get expensive or you will have to invest in a new suit.
- Convenience: A one-piece suit is easy to zip up, which makes it ideal for competitive racing. You can quickly change, take a bathroom break or open your suit for some quick fresh air with no hassles and then zip it back up when you are ready to go. One long zipper down the front makes this suit easy to use.
- Protection: Racing suits are the perfect choice for competitive riding, especially on a track as they will give a snug fit and protect your child from head to toe. There is no chance that an area of their skin will be exposed with a one-piece motorcycle suit.
Tips Regarding Kids Motorbike Gloves
As hands can be one of the first things to take the impact in an accident, consider our tips for selecting your kid’s motorcycle gloves.
- Retention straps: Wrist retention straps can help keep your girl or boy’s motorcycle gloves in place and protect their hands should they fall off the bike. You also want to ensure the gloves are made with an abrasion-resistant material such as leather or Kevlar. Take note if there are in-built armour shields for the fingers and knuckles and, more importantly, at the palm to give your child extra protection.
- Operating the controls: You want your child’s gloves to provide maximum protection while still allowing them to have control over their motorcycle. Ensure the gloves are not too restrictive and that they can still move their hands and fingers comfortably.
- Comfortable: Your child’s gloves should not be too tight, loose or cause chafing, which can be uncomfortable. Ill-fitting gloves can be a distraction for any rider and, therefore, may be a risk to their safety when out riding.
The Importance of Kids Motorcycle Boots
Kitting your child out in protective gear from head to toe should include appropriate footwear such as motorcycle boots.
- Your child will get impact and wound protection: As a rider’s feet are exposed when on a motorbike, boots can protect your child’s lower leg bones from a sudden. Boots can also absorb shocks caused by crashes or impacts and help to decrease the chance of fractures or other injuries.
- Boots give foot and ankle support: Supportive and sturdy boots can protect your child’s ankles and reduce the risk of sprains or ligament injuries.
- They improve traction: You want motorcycle boots to provide your child with enough traction that when they put their foot down in wet weather, their feet don’t slip out from under them and lose control of the motorbike.
Motorcycle boots are designed to be comfortable for the rider in all weather conditions. The ideal boot is lightweight, breathable, and waterproof.
Why Trust Shark Leather Regarding Kids Motorcycle Racing Suits?
- Knowledgeable and friendly advice: Our staff have a background in motorcycle riding and are passionate about safe and quality gear. We can help you discover the ideal helmet, boots, jacket, gloves, and accessories to suit your requirements. Our professional knowledge extends to style, design, and materials used for our gear.
- Excellent prices: We design our gear in-house and have it manufactured by a reputable company to ensure we provide you with the most affordable price. We guarantee that our prices are unbeatable, which is why we will match any verifiable price on the in-stock identical product.
- Exceptional customer service: Online orders are delivered promptly with free shipping Australia wide. You can opt to have postage insurance for added protection if your package gets lost in transit.
About Shark Leather
Our company launched after the discovery that many motorcyclists were riding without adequate protective gear. With rider safety our top priority, we provide quality and affordable gear that our customers can trust while they are out riding. We have an extensive range of products, from premium leather gear to kids’ motorbike boots and more. Our store allows you to see and try on the equipment before you buy, and our online site makes shopping from home very convenient.
We are a family-owned and operated business with a team of knowledgeable and friendly staff. Contact us today or visit our store for all your motorcycle gear.