One-Piece Motorcycle Suit
Explore Our Popular One-Piece Motorcycle Suit Range
If you’re a rider that visits the track often, then investing in a one-piece motorcycle suit is advisable. Suits are manufactured shorter in the front and longer at the back. The reason for this is that the suit is tailored for the bike riding position and not for sitting. You should consider how often you ride before purchasing a bike suit.
Benefits of a One-Piece Bike Suit
We recommend that you have your bike nearby when selecting a one-piece suit. Since they are made explicitly for race and track days, it’s best to try the suit on and practice sitting on your bike.
- Wearing a riding suit can get warm and cause you to sweat. Thankfully, the majority of one-piece motorcycle suits are perforated around the chest and stomach areas to provide sufficient ventilation. Days on the track will be cooler and more bearable.
- A one-piece suit is highly protective and made for those that race often. These kinds of activities with your motorbike requires a level of protection that only a one-piece suit could offer. Some riders have an issue with the tight fit of a one-piece suit, but others prefer the safety it provides.
- Certain race tracks are strict on attire. You won’t be allowed on the circuit if you don’t have a one-piece suit. Owning a suit takes care of your racing days and ensures you gain access to the track.
What Sets Shark Leathers Apart Regarding a One-Piece Riding Suit
We have an extensive catalogue of motorcycle accessories that are available at our physical store and internationally via our online store. Furthermore, we offer various methods of payment, including Afterpay. When it comes to riding suits, we stock a decent selection that you won’t find elsewhere.
- We understand that people have different preferences. Everyone prefers a different fit when riding. From tight to looser fits, we will customise your next one-piece riding suit. Even though we manufacture the suits, they meet all racing and quality standards. Getting into your customised suit will be more comfortable than a pre-made one.
- We’re passionate about racing ourselves and are aware of the dangers of riding. To grant you peace of mind, we crash test all our suits to ensure they meet a superior standard. Once you don our one-piece riding suit, you will know you’re safe.
- Our suits are made from quality cowhide and kangaroo hide. We combine this with strategically placed Kevlar®, which promotes effective movement when on the bike. Furthermore, we add impact protectors throughout the suit for added protection.
About Shark Leathers
We’ve been in existence for eleven years, manufacturing and supplying high-quality motorcycle accessories to people around Australia and the world. Since we make our products, we save on import costs which we transfer to our customers. All our products are stylish yet effective in providing the necessary protection.
We are avid motorcyclists ourselves, which places us in the perfect position to provide gear for riders. Contact us for a one-piece suit or any other equipment.