Shark Leathers has stepped into the Adventure / Dual Sport market, We understand this is one of the fastest growing styles of motorcycle riding here in Australia. We have put all the best features you look for when looking for the right Adventure / Tourer style Jacket all in one and we like to call this the Blizzard Touring Jacket
This Jacket will take every challenge you have to offer and tackle all conditions of roads, trails and weather Australia has to offer! And we highly recommend partnering it up with it’s other half the Shark Blizzard Touring Pants
- Heavy duty 600D Abrasion Resistant material
- Removable CE Armours in both Elbows & Shoulders. With a Back Protector for added protection
- Large front pockets for storage
- Shark’s Hex ventilation system features 6 Big airway Ventilation Ram Air Vents (Forearms, Back, Shoulders)
- Long Zip / Wide Opening Lower Leg gusset (for ease of fitting)
- Zip Out ‘Single, W-Proof &Thermal Liner’ (for Full Air Flow comfort)
- Shoulder stretch panel to allow for non-restrictive movement
- Adjustable Waist Belts & Arms for best fit & comfort
- Equipped with High Viz reflection panels to be seen at night
- Side Leg Pockets for Storage
- Zip for attaching Jacket to Pants
Perfect all rounderBy: JP on 10 April 2020Great jacket. It's warm with the air vents closed and nice and cool when they'er open.
Shark Blizzard Touring JacketBy: Aaron Virieux on 31 March 2020comfy Jacket, removable inner for temp control, which is easy on and off. Very Happy
Blizzard Touring JacketBy: Paul Dawson on 26 January 2020Received the exchange jacket Perfect fit but the zipper that connects to Blizzard pants would not join the two. Will get new zipper replaced locally. Could have been me but I tried for a long time to get it to work.
Blizzard Touring JacketBy: Paul Dawson on 24 January 2020Outstanding fit, quality and price. Works well with the Blizzard pants. Great service again from the Shark team.
Blizzard Touring JacketBy: Paul Dawson on 8 January 2020Jacket arrived but was too big so I have sent it back for a smaller size. Did not have the back protector inserted however I will contact the team to ensure the replacement jacket has one included. The jacket is a quality item and priced right.