Shark's Everest Glove
The Shark Everest Gloves are premium Water Resistant and breathable short cuff gloves that are perfect for nearly any type of riding. The drum dyed goatskin leather palms provide an abrasion resistant connection to your bike while a ripstop stretch shell and Thinsulate G liner and Hipora Innerliner to keep you warm and dry, with a ribbed cuff to seal all wind and for comfort.
- Outer shell: goatskin drum dyed with WR finish, PWR|shell ripstop stretch, PWR|oxford, connect finger tip fabric, synthetic PU leather, flock PU
- Insulation: Thinsulate G, high loft poly fur liner
- Lining: tri-fleece liner
- Waterproofing: Hipora
- Breathability: Hipora
- outer shell: 55% goat leather, 38% polyamide, 7% polyester
- lining: 100% Hipora
- insulation: 100% polyester
- Protection: PWR|shell ripstop stretch covered hard-shell knuckle, Temperfoamat thumb and palm, PWR|shield knit at palm, PU injected finger knuckles
- Fit: tour fit
- Adjustability: adjustment strap at wrist
- Features: stretch lips at fingers, knitted cuff, short cuff
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shark Motorcycle Leathers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.