X-Lite X-803 RS Ultra Carbon Stoner Helmet
With the X-803 X-lite shows what is possible with racing helmets of the upper class. The completely new developed successor of the popular X-802RR scores with numerous improvements - these range from an extensively optimized aerodynamics and ventilation over a further extended field of vision to a clear plus in wearing comfort. In addition, the X-803 offers the new Nolan Emergency Release System (NERS) for more safety by quickly removing the cheek pads in the event of a fall. The X-803's interior is made of the high-tech carbon fibre Carbon Fitting Racing Experience for the best riding comfort and a pleasant fresh feeling in the helmet at all times. The standard version of the X-803 with its record-breakingly low values on the scales is equipped with an outer shell made of "Composite Fibre".
- Ultra-wide field of view (including quick-change option and Pinlock® inner visor) for extra large field of view.
- Optional: 2D racing visor, prepared for tear-off visors
- The "Ultra Carbon" version features an ultra-light carbon fiber shell for additional weight reduction of up to 110 grams compared to the already extremely light X-803
- Exclusive "Carbon Fitting" technology for interior upholstery: the activated carbon fibres used are particularly breathable, 100 % natural, bacteriostatic and antistatic without prior treatment
- Cheek pads available in various thicknesses with innovative "Steadyfit" for the best helmet fit in any racing situation
- Separately adjustable air inlets on the forehead, head and chin of the helmet and air outlets on the sides and below the spoiler ensure optimum air circulation inside the helmet. Improved opening flaps and sliders with increased throughput provide maximum fresh air for breathing and around the rider's head when needed. A big plus both in hot racing use and on a sporty country road lap
- Equipped with "Double Action" rocker on the left side of the visor: 1. ventilation position, 2. locking device
- Nolan Emergency Release System allows first responders to remove the cheek pads in a few easy steps and remove the helmet with little effort
- Outer shell: Carbon
- Closure: Double-D ring
- Permission: ECE 22.05
- Weight: 1300 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shark Motorcycle Leathers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.