- MAXUM-TECH Semi Metallic Compound best suited for dry track conditions - available for front or rear applications.
- You can check the item fitment at 'Select Your Bike' Search by entering the Make / Year / Model details and click on the 'Search' tab:
- Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
- The M-T Semi Metallic compound is bonded together with an organic resin.
- This Non Sintered formulation has excellent bite and controllability.
- Excellent pad life in dry offroad conditions with prolonged disc rotor life.
- Suitable for all grades of stainless steel rotors
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System [Master Cylinder and Caliper] should be cleaned, inspected and serviced with new Brake Fluid when fitting the new brake pads.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shark Motorcycle Leathers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.