Full Face Motorcycle Helmet
Full face helmets are generally lighter than modular helmets. Because full face helmets do not have hinges and other components, they often make good sense for riders who want to ride lightly. The full-face motorbike helmet is by far the safest, providing the most comprehensive coverage of the head and neck, and protecting you from the surrounding environment, be it the weather, or bugs and debris.
At Shark Leathers, we stock an extensive selection of top-quality and lightweight full-face riding helmets from the premier manufacturers in the world, to suit every budget and safety requirement.
The Benefits of Full Face Bike Helmets
There is no such thing as a small crash on a motorcycle. Any rider with some experience will tell you that even a little spill is likely to hurt – a lot. There is always the old biker adage to take into account: you are not really a rider if you’ve never fallen off. Therefore, it is always best to make sure that when the inevitable spill occurs, you are adequately protected.
- Full face bike helmets offer more protection than any other bike helmets available on the market. In addition to preventing bugs and debris from flying into your face, they offer complete protection of the head and neck in case of a fall. They have saved many a rider from possible catastrophic injuries.
- In addition to overall safety, noise is another factor that contributes to people purchasing full-face bike helmets. A full-face motorcycle helmet is the most effective at eliminating noise, allowing you to focus more attentively on your riding, and protecting your hearing at the same time.
- A full-face motorcycle helmet will not only keep bugs and debris from flying into your face, but it will also keep you warm. It can get freezing on a bike, and less exposure to the elements mean more warmth.
Related Services We Offer Regarding Full Face Motorcycle Helmets
Since our inception in 2009, Shark Leathers has become one of Australia’s premier suppliers of motorcycle safety apparel and gear, offering a wide range of in-house designed attire as well as specially imported safety gear.
- We offer an extensive selection of Australia designed riding boots, helmets, gloves, pants, jackets, and racing suits, or leathers. Our design team consists mostly of avid riders, which uniquely qualifies us in terms of the comfort and safety design features of our ranges.
- Our extensive range of parts and accessories will ensure that you have everything you need for race day, or to ensure that your motorcycle remains in top condition. We are your all-encompassing, one-stop shop for everything motorcycle related.
- We do all that we can to ensure that our prices are within easy reach of the average rider. Also, we offer a convenient service through Afterpay, giving you the best in protective gear, apparel, parts, and accessories on easy monthly payment terms.
About Shark Leathers
Shark Leathers was born from the need to make the best in protective motorcycle gear and apparel available to riders in Australia and beyond, at affordable prices. This turned out to be precisely what the industry needed, and Shark Leathers has since grown to be one of the most popular motorcycle safety equipment and apparel suppliers in Australia.
Contact us today for more information or to place your order.