Women’s Motorcycle Jeans
Shark Leathers Offers Cool Safety Gear, Women’s Motorcycle Jeans and Accessories
Our Shark Leathers women’s motorcycle jeans resemble laid-back, stylish street clothes but have been designed in-house by biking enthusiasts to keep road riders safe. Our jeans are available online and in our Helensvale, Queensland store.
Problems Our Ladies Motorcycle Jeans Address
Bikers need to wear protective clothing at all times: boots, leathers, safety jeans, gloves, and helmets shield motorcyclists against road rash, limit the severity of injuries, and may even prevent bone breakage and other grave risks during accidents.
- We offer the ladies motorbike jeans of your dreams. Our black Shark Ladies Original Kevlar Jeans look and wear like ordinary jeans. Still, they contain the incomparable DuPont™ Kevlar® lining on the inside to keep you safe while presenting the traditional denim design on the outside.
- Our Shark Kevlar Super Stretch Denim Cargos are designed and manufactured for Australians. Our stretch cargo pants consist of high-quality materials for a great fit and superb comfort.
- Our ladies' motorcycle jeans have a lining that protects your bottom, hips, thighs, knees, and the outside of your legs, with extra pockets for storage. You can also choose to add CE armour.
Pick up your order from our shop on Siganto Drive in Helensvale, Queensland, or have it shipped.
The Importance of Protective Ladies Motorbike Jeans
Bikers agree that safety clothing is essential for their protective advantages and not because they look good. Your kit needs to fit you well and not shift around. Ladies’ motorcycle jeans and other safety equipment must shield the wearer effectively.
- Leather is thick, tough, and provides substantial resistance to injuries. Our Shark Krew Ladies Leather Pants are uniquely shaped for the female anatomy and made of full-grain leather that is remarkably strong and long-lasting. The seat is reinforced, and the pants contain removable CE certified knee armour and replaceable sliders.
- You require abrasion resistance when you come off your bike. We use Cordura and Kevlar to manufacture our jeans. These fabrics protect you but are usually cheaper than leather, simpler to take care of, easier to handle in high temperatures, and waterproof.
- Our sporty Spidi J & Racing Lady ladies motorbike jeans contain “broken twill” material that contains 80% cotton and 20% Cordura and has flexible areas on the knees and back for security and comfort. Take a look at our blue Macna Jenny Ladies Jeans with the Kevlar safety lining and reinforcements to protect your knees, hips, and backside.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) is essential for all riders. We provide motorcycle gear to clients and companies in Australia, America, Europe, and New Zealand.
About | Shark Leathers’ Guarantee
A satisfaction guarantee accompanies all our commodities and products under warranty will either be repaired or replaced by the manufacturers. Our standard Australia-wide shipping cost is $9.00, and delivery takes 2-6 business days. Standard shipping and insurance are $19.00. Express shipping is $25.00 via Australia Post Express Service and takes 1-4 days, nation-wide. Contact Shark Leathers to place your order.