- HH Rated (highest Cold / Hot friction co-efficient rating obtainable) for street legal application.
- Metallic powders and filler compounds are pressed and fused together at a very high temperature.
- Sintered formulation delivers excellent brakng performance and allows controlled braking in wet or dry conditions.
- Suitable for stainless steel rotors only.
- New brake pads should be fitted by a qualified technician and 'bedded in' correctly to achieve the best braking performance.
- The Disc Rotor should be inspected and replaced if damaged or worn.
- The Brake System should be cleaned and serviced with new Brake Fluid.
- Sit back and view the FERODO 'How To' info video below for changing brake pads.
Remember, the same principles apply to all motorcycles using hydraulic disc brake systems.
Sinter Grip ST Series for front or rear applications.
There are other optional FERODO Compounds available for this pad reference. Click on the Compound link to discover the features for this and other compounds in the FERODO range.
Attn - Each Pad Set contains two individual pads for fitment to one disc rotor caliper.
Guidance for installing new brake pads :
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Shark Motorcycle Leathers users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.